Impressions about the volume with short stories of the writer Dylbere Dika
It is becoming every day more common the presence of new firms in the field of papers which indicates that our literature will have a prosperous future.
The young poetess, Dylbere Dika, after the publication of the summery with poetries “The sold paradise” (Parajsa e shitur) is represented in front of the readers with a narration’s summery which is called “Also the day dies” (Dhe dita vdes).
In the wake of her creative individuality, the talented author, also in these prose written with inspiration and sincerity, aims to give a tableau by the contemporary life, pouring into them fresh impressions impregnated with a seductive poetic spirit. The short stories with simple subjects, without many complications, reveal human messages, now and again with sincerity and fondly as well, but anyway exiting for the readers.
As in the poetry the new writer, Dylbere Dika is distinguished for special creative’s affinity, for satisfactorily technical when describing the events and carving in characters, for inspiration and sincerity when writing, which promises that this creator, thanks to the gained experience in the future will give us works even more mellowed from artistic part, creating in this way her full creative profile.
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Writer
- A message of special type
- Bilal Xhaferri in a new perspective
- Even the stars die
- The word of the publisher
- Hymn to man
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- Said bluntly! And that’s it!
- Cham issue in the optics of today’s historians
- The life of the artist in the communist dictatorship
- Characteristics of a short impressive prose
- Tragic Destinies
- A book of messages of hope and peace for Chameria
- Once was Pellazgjia
- Sazan Goliku, Albanian Poet
- Instead of the foreword
- Cheated Eve
- Christ of the thought
- Caprices of age
- The love, the pain
- Tear and laughing lightning
- Death of the deaths
- Alush Avduli was born…
- The demon
- The lost “Paradise”
- In trails less violated of Albanian origin
- Singer of the grief
- Mesages of hope and peace
- Kadare as a personage
- Metamorphosis of pain
- Disentangle: “Also the day dies”
- ”The rebellious” and “The sold paradise”
- Reborn from hell
- The power to recreate the freedom
- Impossible diplomacy or?!…
- Literature after death!
- The enigma – Bilal Xhaferri
- Bilal Xhaferri Publishing House
Zyba Hysa on In trails less violated of Alb…