Notes about the book “Lyrics of Konispoli” of the poet Alush Avduli
Enough, have done the others my biography! When they praise they wanted the worst for you. Biography has got on my nerves. It finished my beautiful days. You have descended from Bugaboo and ghosts, boy, beware! We know who you are, rich villagers tribe, whispered the phantoms in the dark. Your tribe has born only devils. Horny devils!
But, what fault do I have? I am the human! I came to life like everyone else from a rattling embrace. I came with a stream of blood as all the children of the world. In 1953 in Shales of Konispol. In 1972 I finished the general secondary school.
The shining stars of my birthplace gave me the poetic spark. Thanks to poetry that enlivened my soul, I could survive.
But, who am I?! Who are you?
Such questions will not flap on the door of human souls. Now, you people be silent- phantom which were quenched forever at the dawn of democracy.
I talk to you through the poetries’ vesrses of the book “Lyrics of Konispoli” (Lirikat e Konispolit).
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Writer
- A message of special type
- Bilal Xhaferri in a new perspective
- Even the stars die
- The word of the publisher
- Hymn to man
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- Said bluntly! And that’s it!
- Cham issue in the optics of today’s historians
- The life of the artist in the communist dictatorship
- Characteristics of a short impressive prose
- Tragic Destinies
- A book of messages of hope and peace for Chameria
- Once was Pellazgjia
- Sazan Goliku, Albanian Poet
- Instead of the foreword
- Cheated Eve
- Christ of the thought
- Caprices of age
- The love, the pain
- Tear and laughing lightning
- Death of the deaths
- Alush Avduli was born…
- The demon
- The lost “Paradise”
- In trails less violated of Albanian origin
- Singer of the grief
- Mesages of hope and peace
- Kadare as a personage
- Metamorphosis of pain
- Disentangle: “Also the day dies”
- ”The rebellious” and “The sold paradise”
- Reborn from hell
- The power to recreate the freedom
- Impossible diplomacy or?!…
- Literature after death!
- The enigma – Bilal Xhaferri
- Bilal Xhaferri Publishing House
Zyba Hysa on In trails less violated of Alb…